CAUDALIE SKINCARE PRODUCTS. GENTLE BUFFING CREAM AND PURIFYING MASK REVIEW.


Hey,

it's strange to write my blog in another language but I will try to do my best. So I am really happy that autumn finally came and I can already fell it in France. Although it's not that cold to get in the softest and warmest sweater that I have and make myself a cup of tea. Well, I already drink tea but you know what kind of vibe I'm talking about here. Okay, I'm writing not to say how happy I am. Today I will write about new skincare products from CAUDALIE that I've tried.


GENTLE BUFFING CREAM FOR SENSITIVE SKIN.

My skin has been really dry and sensitive for a few months now and in skin periods like this, I can't use harsh cleanser because it would make everything worse. In pharmacy, chemist offered me this one so I gave it a try and I can't complain about it because I feel like this thing deserves attention.
This buffing cream feels very creamy, soft and light on the skin and doesn't have a strong smell. Small pieces of rubber perfectly and gently without feeling raw exfoliate
 the skin and leaves it so gentle, purified and even hydrated!. Oh, the most important thing is that this scrub contains 97% ingredients of natural origin and it's really important to find a thing like this when you have a sensitive skin. Well, I recommend it for every skin type. It's a great product with good ingredients and it really works. I think that it's my new holy grail product and it was 17,50 euros. It's a bit pricey but it lasts for a longer time because you can only use it twice a week.

PURIFYING MASK.

I remember how I stepped into pharmacy all mad and shy because my skin was going through crazy breakout time and asked for a mask that could clean it as soon as possible and would be more natural and not chemical. A worker offered me this and I took it because it wasn't many offers from what to choose of. And I've heard great reviews about this company, so why not. Okay, now about a mask and not about how I got it.
This mask is really effective and has a non-drying formula which is strange for me because I'm used to drying out masks. But I think it's a good thing because it doesn't dry out skin that much as normally it would. Although I use it just when I have breakouts and my skin is more oily than usual and with a good moisturizing creme, it's a perfect combo. This mask removes dead cells from your skin and soaks up impurities and detoxes skin. That's the reason why after this mask my skin looks lighter, cleaner and becomes very soft. Also, it very helps for breakouts because I feel like I wash all my pimples together with a mask and it's a feeling to die for. Haha, this is what happens when you're obsessed with skincare.


All in all, I think Caudalie is becoming my fav brand so far and I'm really happy that I finally found what works best with my skin. And I also feel like I've never spoiled any brand with words like this even if most of the times I write about what I liked. Guys, this brand is really worth of your attention and believe that your skin will thank you.

Also, follow me on Instagram where you can watch my life and text me!
It's SENSITIVI or just press HERE !


Komentarai

Populiarūs įrašai